Thursday, September 12, 2013

New Things!

Pendants and beads


I have been working on several things since last post, mostly just trying to get something finished.  I've decided I like my pendants enough to put in my Etsy shop, even though I hope to always be able to tweak and find ways to refine my work.  Now I just need to photograph and post the listings, which is also a pretty daunting task, hopefully I'll get to it today.

Blue flower progress


Next on my plate is that I want to create earrings with the few canes I have now, make some bangle bracelets, maybe a beaded bracelet.  I also have to finish a certain blue police box I started last week, it's a big project and I've been waiting for a big block of time to devote to it, that will hopefully happen this weekend, I'm looking forward to having it finished.  I was also thinking I might do a simpler TARDIS cane and make a tutorial for it.  I've never done a tutorial before but you can rest assured that it will be riveting.

Blue flower assembled


I made a new blue flower cane this week, and a red pansy cane before that (but forgot to take pictures of the process for that one, you can get a glimpse of it in the picture at the top of this post).  The finished blue flower is up there too.  I'm hoping to add a lot more to my collection of flower canes very soon.  I think I tried to not make them because I wanted to do different things for a while, but really I just love making flowers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment