Thursday, October 10, 2013

TARDIS Construction is complete!

All that blue from my last post inspired me to sit down and finally finish my TARDIS cane.  Construction is completed! yay! Although I still need to reduce it.  I'm just going to stare at it for a little while before I do that.
TARDIS construction completed
Really though, it's a five pound cane without a background (it's not getting one for now) and all I want is one slice.  One nice big slice of the full size cane before I shrink it down, and I don't know a graceful way to do that.  I have ideas, and all of them involve a tool I need to invent and I have a feeling the desire to reduce this will come before the desire to have a big slice.

Tomorrow I have to find the scrap clay that will fill in the background so I can reduce it, and then actually reduce it, it will be an adventure.  I'll be sure to take photos.

3 comments:

  1. Very impressive! May I buy a piece of this cane? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Sorry I'm late getting back to you, I'm not selling any cane pieces at this time, but you will be the first to know if that changes.

      Delete