Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Pieces from the week


The time I had to work on the TARDIS over this last week was spent in more of the prep work for the final build.  I've mixed all my blues and managed to get them together and ready to be turned into a police box.  I also made the sign for the front of the door, nothing too fancy, I didn't include real words, but I like how it turned out.  The last detail I was working on was making everything the proper size that I need to head into the final build stage.

Mixed blues
Mixed Blues


Ready to go
Almost ready to build!


I realized something with this new blog attempt. Blogging everyday is impractical for me, I hope you all can forgive me (hello out there, if you're reading this). I'm going to lower my expectations of myself here, and say once a week is the goal, and more than that means I'm awesome just being productive. I want to make sure I have time to enjoy life without the self imposed guilt that comes along with this adventure.

What kept me away this week? Well, thank you for asking. it was my daughter's fourth birthday, so that involved some celebrating. I made her a princess fairy wand which she "helped" me with. Her help was really more like a tiny dictator standing over my shoulder moaning, "Mommy, are you done? I don't know how to have patience."

Super dupes
The Birthday Princess


Super dupes
This is her patient face.

No comments:

Post a Comment