Friday, August 30, 2013

A Ghost Cane

Ghosts

I'm trying to make more new canes for the next week or two so I can open up shop.  This little ghost came together the other day.  I have a strong desire to make more sophisticated stuff, and then I sit down and make butterflies and cute ghostesses.  I'm always trying to figure out how to merge my two sensibilities, I like simple, organic looking jewelry but then I sit down to my clay table and make rainbow fun stuff.  I know I'll figure it out eventually, but for now I'm just happy to be claying regularly again.

Ghost
For what it's worth, I think he's a very sophisticated ghost.  And he glows in the dark.

This weekend I need to focus on canes, but maybe I'll sit down with more of a plan.  I'll try to work from a sketch (a rare occurrence around here).  There's some jewelry that I want to make for myself, so maybe I'll get to work on that.

And maybe make some Christmas stuff.

I love holidays.

I think I just need to sell my items in collections?  The geeky collection, the holiday collection, and the attempting to be sophisticated collection.

I also get to start work on the TARDIS again now that there's more blue clay in the house.

Thanks for reading my meandering thoughts.

I like to think that someday someone will read this blog.  If that person is you, let me just say... hi :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment